Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
If you wanted a splitboard that was a resort-board cut in half you would have made one yourself, but there’s a reason you want more, and G3 understands. The AXLE Splitboard boosts up, and downhill performance with playful and versatile control.
- A progressive backcountry board for your one-board quiver
- Slight camber is stable in variable conditions, stays playful
- Early rise nose and tail help you surf above the powder
- Rounded inner edge provides clean finish, won’t tear up pants
- Carbon fiber pairs with triaxial glass for torsional stiffness
- Poplar Paulownia wood core islightweight with long-lasting tuned flex
- Item #GGGW19B
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.