Select style & size:Select options
Flexibility without skimping on protection.
Instead of relying on an excessively stiff and uncomfortable elbow pad that only hinders motion while you're ripping around tight corners and sending jumps in the bike park, the G-Form Pro-X Elbow Pads employ a body-mapped, articulated design with Reactive Protection that's insanely flexible while you're riding.
This innovative Reactive Protection allows you to retain full range of motion that's simply not possible with bulkier pads. Upon impact, it firms up to dissipate crushing blows that would otherwise smash your elbow into submission. Ultimately, this gives you the best of both worlds—freedom and flexibility to ride in an unencumbered state and certified impact protection for putting it all on the line without worry.
- Insanely flexible elbow pad that won't restrict motion
- Reactive Protection is soft and pliable, firms upon impact
- Padding certified to European impact testing standards
- Body-mapped patterning allows it to flex naturally
- Lightweight compression fabric fits like a second skin
- Mesh backing allows cooling airflow on hot summer days
- Item #GFM000X
- Q & A
Great Low Profile Padding
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I went with the G-Form Pro-X elbow pads due to their low profile and lightweight. The pads are small enough they'll fit under most long sleeve t's that aren't too tight. The padding provides excellent protection for low impact crashes and they're quite comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 200lbs
I find myself going face first into rock a couple times a year, so I decided to look for some elbow pads to keep my right elbow from becoming more deformed. I didn't want bulk, I didn't want anything hot, so these won me over. I followed the sizing chart, but these seem to be a little tight, just be aware before you throw away all the packaging and take them on your first ride. I haven't put them through the superman test yet, but I believe that they will give me the right amount of protection if I am wearing them.