Pro Trail Gloves
After garnering a substantial reputation as one of the industry leaders in lightweight mountain bike protective gear, we're excited to see G-Form expand their expertise to riding gloves, too. Featuring the same flexible padding as their knee pads and elbow guards, the Pro Trail Gloves protect your fingers against unwanted impacts with trees or rocks, all without feeling cumbersome or bulky on longer rides. The synthetic leather palm provides outstanding comfort thanks to its seamless one-piece design, while the back of the hand ensures you stay cool and dry thanks to breathable moisture-wicking fabrics.
- Mountain bike gloves with impact padding on the fingers
- RPT technology allows flexible padding that hardens upon impact
- Seamless one-piece palm offers superior comfort and trail feel
- Moisture wicking fabric on back hand keeps you cool and dry
- Touchscreen-friendly thumb and index finger tips
- Terry cloth thumb patch for wiping away sweat
- UPF 50+ to protect you against harmful UV rays
- Item #GFM001E
- hook-and-loop strap
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 23, 2020
Super thin fabric on the back side
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
A simple glove. Basic palm. If you need a super breathable glove this may be for you. I found the fabric back too thin and see through. The padding appears good on the knuckles, but the rest of the back does not offer protection.