Select a Size
Select a Color
Elite Bike Liner
If you're going to wear liner shorts while you mountain bike, you may as well get something that shields you from bumps and bruises if you fall. With the G-Form Elite Bike Liner, you're protected with high-grade hip pads that are certified to motorcycle level impacts. These proprietary RPT hip pads are lightweight and flexible so they won't interfere with pedaling, but will harden upon impact to keep you protected during a crash.
The Elite Bike Liners are made of a breathable moisture-wicking fabric that keeps you cool and dry when you're working up a sweat, and features G-Form's 4+ hour chamois for chafe-free comfort in the saddle. Elastic leg grippers keep the shorts from riding up during long days on the bike, and there's even a side pocket for storing essentials during the ride.
- Mountain bike liners offering comfort and protection
- Lightweight, flexible hip pads harden upon impact
- 4+ hour chamois cushions sit bones and minimizes chafing
- Ventilated moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Elastic grippers prevent the shorts from riding up
- Side leg pocket for storing ride essentials
- UPF 50+ protection from harmful UV rays
- CE EN 1621-1:2012 certified impact protection
- Item #GFM001C
- 1 side leg pocket
- elastic waistband
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 16, 2019
Light and comfortable
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 170 lbs
I am 5-10, 170 and ordered a medium. Going on a 100 mile MTB ride in July. Wanted riding shorts that will be comfy, airy, and provide some hip protection. Check, check, check. Ordered 2 pairs just in case. Highly recommend.
July 2, 2019
Hi J H. Thanks for leaving the first review on these.