Why We Like The Sammy Carlson Ascendant Touring Ski Boot
The Full Tilt Sammy Carlson Ascendant Ski Boot is one of our top picks for freestyle-oriented backcountry skiers who prioritize descending. The 120 flex is Full Tilt’s stiffest flex for an aggressive feel that shines while freeriding in steeper terrain. The three-piece design still provides signature Full Tilt support on heavy landings, making this boot ideal for backcountry booters and tricking natural features. The Ascendant earned its namesake thanks to the removable tongue, which gives the boot a massive range of motion while in walk mode for an efficient stride on long approaches.
- Alpine touring boot designed to fly up and bomb down
- 120 Flex is stiff for high speed turns and rock-solid landings
- 102mm last suited for wide feet and comfortable walking
- Three-piece shell supplies a progressive feel with plenty of rebound
- Removable and interchangeable tongue is very uphill-friendly
- Intuition Pro Tour wrap liner supplies solid support and great mobility
- GripWalk lugged rubber soles stick to rocks and ice on techy climbs
- Item #FLTO03V
- Shell Material
- Evolution Tour, [cuff, shell] TPU, [tongue] Grilamid, (heat moldable)
- 120 (10 tongue)
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Lean Angle
- adjustable with spoiler
- Walk Mode
- Intuition Pro Tour Wrap
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Binding Compatibility
- tech, alpine touring, alpine
- Claimed Weight
- [size 27.5] 4lb 5.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help