- A performance-oriented liner for stomping lines
- 4mm open cell material is soft and light
- Intuition HD foam for a snug, responsive fit
- Heat-moldable so you can customize the fit
- Item #FLT002C
- Q & A
They are a pretty nice liner. Feel great switching them in for my old packed out liners.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have some old alpine boots that I love dearly, but the liners were completely toast. A fresh pair of intuitions is a great way to bring such boots back to life. I picked this particular liner because of the built in j-bar things for extra heel hold. You'll want to make sure that your shell fits you with some room for the j bars of course, but they are not super thick or intrusive so I don't think they could cause problems unless your fit in that area is super tight.
I used the bag of rice molding method at home that Full Tilt describes on their site. It worked alright. I put some footbeds in here as well. Personally I tend to get better results with, but you can certainly go with or without on these just depends on your preference.