Select a Size
Select a Color
First Chair 10 Ski Boot
When your alarm goes off early on Saturday morning, get yourself out of bed and get in the car with your Full Tilt First Chair 10 Ski Boot in tow. You'll eventually have to take your feet out of your favorite slippers, but with the First Chair's foam liner, open toe box, and free flexing cuff, your feet won't even miss them.
Earning the distinction as the stiffest boot in Full Tilt's lineup, the First Chair 10 comes in at a 10 out of 10 on Full Tilt's stiffness scale (120 on other manufacturers scales) to get you shredding all over the mountain. A tool-less lean angle allows you to adjust the boot from all-mountain friendly to aggressive-freeride performance to match your daily needs. On top of that, the brand takes fit pretty seriously, using a flexible 3-piece FTS Soul shell that wraps around your ankle and foot with security, but avoids the digging and pinching your poor ski racing friends are always whining about. A 99mm last accommodates medium-to-narrow feet, and an open toe box gives your toes room to splay out as you adjust your balance heading into pillow lines.
As with other Full Tilt boots, the First Chair 10 gives you free reign to play around with fit and feel. Swap out the tongue for a softer flex to duck into the park for the day, adjust the lateral angle and forward lean easily at home, and crank down the power strap for a little extra reassurance when you head to the steeps. Inside the boot, the pro foam liner will bend and yield to all of the awkward lumps and bumps your feet have earned from years of skiing, ensuring you have a responsive fit you can count on when you're staring down a gun barrel chute. Aluminum buckles with cable closure dial in the right fit without numbing your toes, and rubber soles along the toe and heel provide traction and grip when the bootpack gets exposed.
- Powerful, responsive, and customizable boot for hard chargers
- Soul shell drives power to edges with impressive lateral stability
- 99mm last with a wide toe box blends performance,feel, and comfort
- Pro inution liner molds to your foot for a slop free fit
- 10 flex offers impressive response and stability when riding fast
- 3 aluminum buckles lock your heel in place to minimize power loss
- Beefy power strap locks your shin in place to provide peace of mind
- Shock absorbing boot boards ease impact when you miss transitions
- Item #FLT002M
- Shell Material
- Soul (TPU, grilamid)
- 10 (120)
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- shock absorbing
- Binding Compatibility
- DIN Certified
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing, park & freestyle skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?