Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Drop Kick S Ski Boot
We're a big fan of Full Tilt's comfortable fit, reliable performance, and versatile flex, so we figured we had to introduce the youngest member of our ski team to their very own pair. Modeled after the adult Drop Kick, this S version is a great choice for young freeride skiers that want to explore all types of terrain. Built with a tongue liner that's easy to get into, and equipped with a shorter cuff height, you won't hear many complaints about comfort.
- A fully adjustable freeride ski boot for aspiring rippers
- Soft flex is forgiving for younger riders on the ski hill
- Standard volume last ideal for most average width feet
- Performance liner can be heat molded for a perfect fit
- Forward lean and cuff alignment is easy to tweak
- Widetrack buckles are lightweight and easy to adjust
- Infinite pivot in rear cuff eliminates shin bang
- Item #FLTO047
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.