Drop Kick Pro Ski Boot
Full Tilt designed its Drop Kick Pro Men’s Ski Boot for progressive freeskiers pushing the boundaries of what’s possible on skis. Being the lightest freestyle boot on the market, the Drop Kick checks in at just 1920 grams per pair so you won’t feel like you have a couple of bricks strapped to your feet when you’re in the air. Of course, the Drop Kick wouldn’t be a Full Tilt boot if it didn’t have a three-piece shell design with a removable tongue for infinite forward flex. This unique design also helps eliminate shin bang, so you don’t have to worry about bruised shins taking you out of the game for a few days.
- Progressive freestyle boot for free-thinking freeskiers
- 6/90 flex tongue included for a forgiving, playful feel
- Pro wrap Intuition liners for a snug, warm fit and feel
- Shock absorber footbed helps reduce foot fatigue
- Tool-less forward lean adjustment and cuff alignment
- Item #FLTO03Q
- Shell Material
- TPU, Grilamid
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Lean Angle
- 2 forward lean edged included
- Pro Wrap
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Binding Compatibility
- single material heel
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 3.7oz
- Recommended Use
- freeride/powder skiing, park & freestyle skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 12, 2021
The tilt isn’t great
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 150 lbs
Skied one day in these boots and have serious buyers regret. They hurt so bad, I had to take them off after several runs. After rearranging socks and loosening, I was able to get in two more runs. My daughter suggested walking in just liners in house. I have to say, if I had done that at ski shop these would not have made it home. They just feel terrible. Taking them to shop to see if punching out helps. Oh how I wish I had not purchased.