Select a Size
Select a Color
Descendant 6 Ski Boot
We all know that guy who swears by his Full Tilts and doesn't shy away from singing their praises to everyone he meets on the chairlift. But for those of us who have a foot shaped better for swimming than skiing, the narrow 99mm last found on most boots is enough to make your bone spurs cringe and toes instinctively curl up on each other. If the cost of your toe nails has hardly seemed worth the price of the progressive forward flex, customizable stiffness, and boot-bang free performance a pair of Full Tilts offer, then step your wide-footed self into the Full Tilt Men's Descendant 6 Ski Boot and let your toes roam free as you stomp big lines, jumps, and jib just about every feature you encounter.
The Descendant is a Full Tilt, so you'll find all the features that have allowed the company to achieve legend status over the years. The boot has that Full Tilt three-piece shell with a medium flex tongue attached. The shock-absorbing foot board helps to absorb vibrations when you're skiing fast on variable snow and will cushion big impacts when you stomp landings on packed-out transitions. The ribbed tongue bends, so you'll never bottom the boot out or suffer from shin bang after a big landing. Three micro-adjustable buckles let you fasten the boots down as tight as you need to ski as aggressively as you want, while a large power strap keeps the boot responsive and snug. The perfromer liner is made with Intuition foam, so it can be molded to better fit the shape of your foot, while an additional layer of high-density, closed-cell foam is placed along the outside of the cuff of the liner to drive energy more efficiently to the shell for even more performance.
- Freestyle and powder oriented boots that blend control and comfort
- Customizable evolution shell fits like a glove to boost performance
- 102mm last is well suited to riders with wider than normal feet
- Performer liner wraps your foot for a slop free, controlled fit
- 6 Rated flex translates to a medium 90 flex from other manufacturers
- Replaceable tongue allows you to change the flex with new tongues
- Three-buckle system locks your heel in place to improve control
- Outsole with mid-grip eases scaling of ridges and stairs
- Item #FLT002H
- Shell Material
- Evolution (TPU, grilamid)
- 6 (90)
- Last Width
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Binding Compatibility
- DIN Certified
- mid-grip, dual material
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing, park & freestyle skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 14, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
I have the 2017 model of these boots, When I first got them I was so stoked but that ended quickly. my first day on them my arches hurt so bad but I assumed it was break-in period. but that kept on for the rest of the season. this season my feet have grown too big for my boots which sucks because I'm broke and can't afford new ones. but I continued to have a bad arch pain and hot spots around my foot and calf. everyone is different all my friends have Full Tilts and love them and I love the look to but I don't think I'm going to buy another. another good option is Dalbello 3 piece boots go check those out.