Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The Descendant 120 Ski Boot
Comfort is the key to performing well. We can't focus on corks or pow slashes when our calf feels like it's starting to bleed. The Men's Descendant 120 Ski Boot delivers Full Tilt's best-in comfort for the highest performance you can expect out of Full Tilt.
Like all Full Tilts, the Descendant 120 features a three-piece construction that enhances torsional rigidity for a true 120 flex that stays 120 overtime. A 3-piece construction also eases entry and exit with a removable tongue. The liner extends above the shell to take the pain out of our shins, and it's thermo-moldable to conform to our footshape for an even comfier fit.
- Ski boot built for deep powder days and the park's biggest jumps
- 120 flex is the stiffest Descendant Ski Boot from Full Tilt
- Roomy 102mm last includes thermo-molding liner for solid comfort
- 3-piece construction with removable tongue for easier entry
- 3 buckles with a cam-locking power strap for a heel-locking fit
- Shock-absorbing footbed takes the pain out of the landing
- GripWalk rubber sole gives greater traction when you're hiking
- Item #FLTO03Y