Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Ski Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
Classic Ski Boot
You like a perfectly grilled steak, tinsel on your Christmas tree, and dinner-and-a-movie dates. You also enjoy chair lifts, fresh snow, and your Full Tilt Classic Men's Ski Boot. You know all about this boot: the medium, all-mountain flex, three-piece Original shell, ribbed tongue, smooth flex, Quick-Fit Intuition liner, and ratchet buckles. It's lightweight and stylish, even by today's standards—especially by today's standards. And now your beloved, tried-and-true classic has a replaceable rubber heel for sure footing that lasts and lasts. Now, get your butt in the chair and bend those skis in wide, high-flying turns like your daddy taught you.
- Versatile, lightweight boot for all-mountain play
- Forgiving 90 flex ideal for beginner or intermediate skiers
- Mid-width last fits medium volume feet
- Thermo-moldable liner can be shaped for fit and comfort
- Three piece construction provides consistent flex
- Rear cuff pivots infinitely for less shin pain and more control
- Switch the tongue out if you want to adjust the flex
- Item #FLT002F
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Lean Angle
- 3 positions
- Full Tilt Classic
- Binding Compatibility
- DIN Certified
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing, park & freestyle skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 14, 2020
Best Boot I Have Ever Worn
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I hit Northstar (CA) the other day for the first time this season and I could not be more impressed by the comfort and performance of these boots. I am an advanced skier, been skiing for 30 years and have never experienced a boot so comfortable. I have pretty thin lower legs and have struggled with shim bang in the past .. esp with Salomon boots. Disclaimer: I did you an insert and good compression socks. The performance on the steeps and bumps were incredible as well... had a great mixture of stiff with flex. Highly recommend to anyone who is shopping.