B&E Pro Model Ski Boot
A moderate flex for freewheelin' freestyle and a powerful, precise fit are what set the Full Tilt B&E Pro Model Men's Ski Boot apart from the competition. They are trusted by some of the best skiers on the planet including x-games medalists, game changing urban skiers, and the most stylish park skiers alive thanks to the three types of foam and the Powerwrap layer in the Intuition Pro liner, which work together to provide a fully customizable fit with plenty of power.
The FTO original three-piece shell rocks a ribbed tongue and a free-flexing rear cuff for a clean, predictable flex, and it has a medium flex rating for smooth butterability with enough power to rally down the hill. If you'd prefer to customize the flex, just swap the tongue out for one of Full Tilt's other offerings, but know that you'll never be able to blame a bad day on your boots ever again. The three-buckle design locks your foot comfortably into the shell, and the durable aluminum buckles crank the shell down snugly into the 99mm last without creating pressure points or junking up the B&E's smooth flex. Even when you're fully locked in, the wide toe box will prevent your toes from becoming cold, and the shock absorber boot board will help you stomp in comfort.
- High end park boot for boosting your prowess on rails and jumps
- Medium flex is stable and responsive as well as maneuverable
- Power Wrap Intuition liner is heat moldable for a custom fit
- Shock absorbing boot boards cushion flat landings in the park
- Mid grip sole makes walking around at urban rails a breeze
- Ribbed tongue gives you a smooth flex and excellent rebound
- Cinch Powerstrap boosts power transfer for maximum response
- Item #FLT001P
- Q & A
i would like to know how many mm has the 28.5 size