Select a size:
Ascendant Touring Ski Boot
The Full Tilt Men's Ascendant Touring Ski Boot might feel light on the uphill, but it's surprisingly aggressive for the downhill. With the removable tongue, this boot boasts a 120 flex—Full Tilt's stiffest—for an aggressive, freeride feel on the downhill. The removable tongue also gives this boot a massive range of motion in walk mode, and it completes the boot's three-piece construction. Three-piece construction amplifies the boot's progressive forward flex for smoother power transmission, a dynamic rebound, and more excellent shock absorption than ski boots with the standard two-piece construction.
- Backcountry touring boot with an aggressive, freeride performance
- 120 flex is Full Tilt's stiffest ski boot for the backcountry
- Wide 102mm last ensures all-day comfort on the skin track
- Three-piece construction ensures a progressive forward flex
- Removable tongue initiates walk mode with a massive range of motion
- Full Tilt Pro liner with drawstring and J-Bars for a secure fit
- Michelin rubber sole with sharp lugs for reliable traction on rocks
- Item #FLTO03C
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.