Ascendant Touring Ski Boot
- Backcountry touring boot with an aggressive, freeride performance
- 120 flex is Full Tilt's stiffest ski boot for the backcountry
- Wide 102mm last ensures all-day comfort on the skin track
- Three-piece construction ensures a progressive forward flex
- Removable tongue initiates walk mode with a massive range of motion
- Full Tilt Pro liner with drawstring and J-Bars for a secure fit
- Michelin rubber sole with sharp lugs for reliable traction on rocks
- Item #FLT002D
What do you think about this product?
March 2, 2020
Pretty meh for the amount of hype
Full Tilts always seem to get a lot of praise but this set was not for me. Suffered from a lot of shin bang due to shorter cuff, cut off circulation to toes. Not my favorite...