Apres Bootie 1.0
If there is a feeling better than taking off your ski boots after a long day on the hill, then we are all ears because there is no such feeling to our knowledge. But there is a way to enhance this boot removal experience. Slip your feet out of those ski boots and into Full Tilt’s Apres Bootie 1.0 to discover the true meaning of comfort, and gain some practicality while you're at it. The grip sole supplies you with extra traction when you're sending to your buddies tailgate spot in the icy parking lot for some needed stability. The Intuition footbed gives you the same supportive comfort that you know and love from the esteemed liners found in Full Tilt Boots.
- Synthetic slipper is perfect for your apres ski celebration or commute
- Rubber sole is built to last and offers enhanced traction
- Polyurethane upper holds its own and supplies added warmth
- Fleece lining is soft to the touch for extra cozy comfort
- Item #FLTO039
- [face fabric] polyurethane, [finish] DWR
- Recommended Use
- casual, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 29, 2020
these things are weird man
felt like the michelin man wearing these. i wanted to like them, but they are too weird. returned and got muck boots instead.