Select Style & Size
SLK MTB Stem
FSA's SLK MTB Stem is designed to balance weight, stiffness, and durability to confidently support your handlebars. Its precise, CNC-machined aluminum construction allows FSA to minimize excess materials, and thereby minimize weight without the price tag associated with carbon or titanium options.
To guarantee rigidity, FSA 3D-forges the aluminum stem body, a process that starts with one piece of aluminum that is bored out and shaped internally. This improves the aluminum's grain structure and eliminates the use of welds for drastically reduced weight. The benefits to you are a heightened stiffness with weight comparable to carbon fiber at a considerably lower cost. To maintain the flow of weight savings, the SLK MTB uses a carbon fiber face plate with titanium hardware.
- A durable, lightweight, aluminum stem for mountain bikes
- Minus 12-degree rise offers an aggressive XC riding position
- Single-piece construction for high strength-to-weight
- Reliable carbon faceplate with stainless steel hardware
- Item #FSAD12C
- [stem] CNC-machined 2014 aluminum with Carbon Structural Integration, [hardware] chromoly steel
- 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120mm
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- Bar Attachment
- 4-bolt faceplate
- Claimed Weight
- [100mm] 133g
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?