Select Style & Size:
SLK MTB Low Riser Handlebar
Carbon fiber has long been known for its vibration-damping properties, and aluminum has been used in bicycle components for decades because of its stiffness, strength, and low weight. FSA's SL-K Low Rise Handlebar combines the two through its Carbon Structural Integration process, creating a 760mm-wide bar that weighs only 230 grams.
This fusion of unidirectional carbon fiber wrapped around an AL6066 aluminum shell gives the SL-K not only excellent damping properties but, ensures it easily passes CEN certification. The SL-K handlebar's rise measures 18mm with a nine-degree back- and four-degree up-sweep for excellent ergonomics.
- MTB riser bar constructed from carbon and aluminum
- Suitable for everything from XC to Enduro
- Carbon fiber keeps vibration to a minimum
- Aluminum core maintains a high degree of strength
- 760mm width, 18-degree rise for a nice, neutral feel
- Item #FSAD12I
- unidirectional carbon fiber, 6066 aluminum
- [back] 9-degree, [up] 4-degree
- Claimed Weight
- 8.1oz (230g)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.