Select Style & Size
SL-K Carbon SB0
Lop some serious weight off of your steed an improve the ride quality at the same time with the SL-K Carbon SB0 seatpost from Full Speed Ahead. Only troubling the scales at 182 grams for the 27.2 x 350-millimeter version, this post is ideal on any drop bar bike or short travel and hardtail cross-country race bikes where pedaling stiffness and a smooth ride come courtesy of its one-piece, uninterrupted unidirectional carbon fiber construction.
Holding the rails in place at the top of the post, the SL-K Carbon SB0 uses FSA's forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp (MTC) that further reduces weight, while still allowing for plenty of fore/aft and tilt adjustment of your saddle position with its slip-free two-bolt design. M5 chromoly and stainless steel hardware keeps the weight down and is highly resistant to corrosion from the elements. It comes with a polymer battery holder sleeve for those using the latest electronic drivetrains.
- A lightweight carbon seatpost for drop bar and XC cycling
- Unidirectional carbon balances stiffness with smooth ride quality
- Minimal Top Clamp (MTC) further reduces weight
- Chromoly and stainless steel hardware is resistant to the elements
- Comes with Di2 battery holder sleeve
- Item #FSA003F
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 24, 2019
Work with carbon rail seats?
August 22, 2019
Does this stem accept oval 7x9 mm carbon rails?