Select Style & Size
SL-K Carbon SB0
Lop some serious weight off of your steed an improve the ride quality at the same time with the SL-K Carbon SB0 seatpost from Full Speed Ahead. Only troubling the scales at 182 grams for the 27.2 x 350-millimeter version, this post is ideal on any drop bar bike or short travel and hardtail cross-country race bikes where pedaling stiffness and a smooth ride come courtesy of its one-piece, uninterrupted unidirectional carbon fiber construction.
Holding the rails in place at the top of the post, the SL-K Carbon SB0 uses FSA's forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp (MTC) that further reduces weight, while still allowing for plenty of fore/aft and tilt adjustment of your saddle position with its slip-free two-bolt design. M5 chromoly and stainless steel hardware keeps the weight down and is highly resistant to corrosion from the elements. It comes with a polymer battery holder sleeve for those using the latest electronic drivetrains.
- A lightweight carbon seatpost for drop bar and XC cycling
- Unidirectional carbon balances stiffness with smooth ride quality
- Minimal Top Clamp (MTC) further reduces weight
- Chromoly and stainless steel hardware is resistant to the elements
- Comes with Di2 battery holder sleeve
- Item #FSA003F
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
Flagged as inappropriate or irrelevant to the product. Click here to view.
December 24, 2019
Work with carbon rail seats?
August 22, 2019
Does this stem accept oval 7x9 mm carbon rails?