Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Oil Spill 35 Stem
When it comes to stems, we're looking for that ideal balance of weight, stiffness, and durability to assuredly support our handlebars. And, that's what you'll see with the Oil Spill 35 Stem by FSA. CNC-machined aluminum allows FSA to maintain a lighter weight and increased rigidity. On top of these features, the Oil Spill 35 Stem earns its name from the trippy purple-gold coloring that gives the appearance of an actual oil spill.
- Sturdy stem that offers enhanced features for an incredible ride
- CNC-machined aluminum for cost-saving durability and rigidity
- 35mm handlebar clamp and 40mm fork clamp stack height
- Oil slick finish that gives a trippy purple-gold, oil spill appearance
- Lightweight at just 157 grams so you're not weighed down
- Item #FSAD12Z
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.