Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Energy Road New Ergo Handlebar
The FSA Energy Road New Ergo Handlebar is a rock-solid but lightweight choice for the road rider or cyclocross rider looking to upgrade to a more ergonomic bar. Its sharp style and comfortable shape will agree with almost any bike, and any athlete.
The New Ergo Energy handlebar is made from double-butted, tapered, shot-peened, and anodized aluminum. The center clamping section is purposely wide, at 120mm, so that you'll be able to clamp on accessories, like aero bars. FSA championed the concept of the wing-style handlebar years ago, and it finds its way here. They provided riders with the first-ever alternative to the traditional round shape of bar tops. The flattened cross section nicely molded to the shape of loose fists — exactly what many of us have when we climb with our hands on the tops. With a 150mm drop and 80mm reach with round drops, the New Ergo shape is a bit deeper than the Compact Energy Handlebar shape, allowing you to get lower and more aggressive, which is something racers will especially appreciate.
The FSA Energy Road New Ergo Handlebar comes in a 31.8mm clamp only and is available in 40cm, 42cm, and 44cm widths, measured center-to-center. It's available only in the color Black.
- FSA Energy handlebar blending performance and cost
- Made from 7050/T6 alloy, quadruple-butted, tapered, and shot-peened for strength Excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio is ideal on any racing bike
- Deep 150mm drop is a great choice for sprinters
- The shape also suits highly flexible riders seeking a low riding position
- Features double grooves for cable routing
- Sandblasted black on the taped areas for grip with polished anodizing on either side of the stem
- Item #FSA001P
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.