Select Style & Size:
Technically, the tubeless-compatible 650b Road and Gravel Disc Brake Wheelset is a mountain bike wheelset. We say "technically," because the latest breed of all-terrain bikes mean that 650b—or road plus, MX, etc.—are built to accommodate smaller diameter rims and seat big tires. Whether you're looking for a plush ride across hundreds of miles of bikepacking or you want to ride up a canyon and then ride up the singletrack at the top, FSA's proven alloy construction and the added tire clearance of 27.5in wheels will empower you.
- An all-terrain adventure wheelset for the gravelliest grinder
- Tubeless compatibility increases cushion and traction
- Tape and valves included for easy tubeless conversion
- Alloy mean business when the road gives way to gravel and dirt
- 2-cross spokes handle torsional disc brake forces better than radial
- Compatible with quick-release dropouts out of the box
- Includes 15mm and 12mm end caps for the front and 142mm end caps for the rear
- Item #FSA002X
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.