Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Casual Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
Start your Monday off with a shoe that can handle your morning commute, lunchtime meeting, and standing happy hour date with your gal pals with the Frye Tate Chelsea Boot. Its block heel will keep you comfortable and earn you boot envy as you pound the pavement, while the lugged rubber sole remains practical for running errands. Plus, the ankle-height shaft makes the Tate Chelsea a worthy investment you can wear year round.
- Chic, urban-minded boot doesn't abandon its rugged roots
- Versatile shaft height versatile enough for year-round use
- Suppel leather upper and lining improve with time
- Slip-on design helps you get out the door quickly
- Made in America since the 1800's, Frye boots deliver classic style and durability
- Item #FRY006F
- Q & A
Visible glue on the back heel.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The boot had visible glue between the heel and the sole of the shoe coming out at the seam. Its a shame because they are otherwise a nice pair.
Frye does it again with these beautiful boots. Even better looking in person they have a fantastic silhouette. They do run a tad large so consider sizing up or wearing thick socks.
Will Make Your Special Lady Very Happy
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Purchased this as a gift for my fiance and unsurprisingly she was very thrilled. She loves the look and the fit, and said that they were actually pretty comfortable even after walking around in them for an extended period of time. She is a size 8 and felt that they ran maybe a tad large, but with a thicker sock she said they fit just fine. Bottom line is she loves them!