Make a statement.
When you refuse to be put into a box, make a statement with the Frye Women's Samantha Hiker Boot. Handcrafted from vegetable tanned calf leather, this outdoor-inspired boot is perfect for the style-minded mountaineer. A quilted oiled suede collar and cap-toe detail add to the character of this boot, while interchangeable fabric laces offer versatility and a secure fit.
- A pair of casual boots for the style-minded mountaineer
- Vegetable-tanned leather upper offers a touch of refinement
- Lace closure for a secure and personalized fit
- Rubber outsole ensures traction and durability
- Quilted oiled suede collar with capped toe detail
- Item #FRY006U
- Q & A
Nice boots but destroyed my foot!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I had been eyeing these boots for probably 2 months. With the cold weather coming in NYC I decided to pull the trigger. I bought the Cognac color, at 30% off. They are a beautiful shoe. The color is gorgeous and it's amazing that the leather is waterproof! I wore them to work and back for ONE DAY and I could barely even make it home. I was limping so much because the shoe tore up my foot. I was wearing thick wool socks too so I'm not sure why this would have been the case. It could be that they were a bit big so they were rubbing? But I can't really say for sure. I'm between a 5.5 and a 6 (The size 6 Frye eleanor bootie fits perfectly, the frye ray belted bootie in a 6 is a little big, and the Frye Veronica Combat Boot at 5.5 was too snug) and I ordered a 6. I am having to return these which makes me really sad but I am legitimately terrified to go out in these again.