Keep it classy.
Made with careful craftsmanship and Italian leather, the Frye Women's Ray Mule Shoe puts a smile on your feet whether you're headed to work or a day in the city. Vegetable-tanned leather uppers offer a natural and organic look that's environmentally-friendly, while the mixed sole is durable and grippy as you go about your day. These Western-style mules pair nicely with your skinny jeans or business slacks, and the slight heels adds a touch of height to your routine.
- Leather mules for everyday elegance
- Oiled leather provides timeless style
- Durable sole fit for urban escapades
- Leather lined for ultimate comfort and fit
- Pointed toe and low heel offer Western flair
- Slip-on closure for effortless mornings
- Item #FRY00AJ
- Q & A
Frye - Ray Mule Shoe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I got these mules in the redwood color and I absolutely love them! These shoes have a lot of versatility in how you style them, making them the perfect late summer/early fall footwear.
I didn't have to break them in and never have got any blisters ,either. The leather is soft to the touch and has a tiny bit of stretch to it, making the shoes feel more flexible rather than rigid.
I have wider, flatter feet and usually order a 7.5 - these shoes fit pretty true to size, but if you're in between I would suggest sizing down as the leather will allow for a bit of stretch over time.