Layer through the seasons.
- A layer between a bra and a camisole
- High-neckline gives you modest coverage
- T-strap back looks great when layered
- Item #FRP00HU
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 130lbs
For some body types, this cut is really flattering, on me, not so much. the biggest problem was the fabric on this piece is not supportive enough to get away without a bra. If i could find a bra to fit the cut of this top, I might reconsider, it fits true to size.
Insanely comfy! Material is so soft but I returned it because I didnât like the cut around the shoulders. True to normal FP sizing.
Cute Design - Little to No Support
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Xsmall/Small
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 125lbs
I am a 34b/c and I bought the xs/s size and it fits well, I wouldn't want bigger. This top has no "support" so I wouldn't want to wear this for more than a few hours. I think I would only wear this with a low-back top or open-back shirt because it has a cute low-key weave design to it.