Lost in denim.
- Detailed skinny jean for mornings to weekends
- Super-stretch denim maintains shape and moves with you
- Yoke detailing adds a stylish flare at the waist
- Ripped knee creates a worn-in and distressed style
- Mid-rise waist pairs well with a cropped t-shirt
- Item #FRP00HS
- Q & A
Comfy and look good
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 27
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 130lbs
These pants have a mid-rise waist and fit my thighs and butt well. They are a bit loose around the waist, but I think this can be solved by sizing down. I ordered this based off of my pant size from lower rise pants, which is why I could potentially size down. I'm short (5'2") so I only have to roll this pants a small amount, so these will hit taller ladies at the ankle. Overall, I would definitely recommend these pants!
Black is back
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 29
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 140lbs
These pants are super stretchy and soft! Really comfortable. I am not a tall person and these come right to my ankles. If you're taller than 5'4" expect floods. I typically wear 8's. The fit on these is good, not great. I find the waist to be a little baggy but the legs are just right.