Select Style & Size
Transition Duffel Bag
Whether you consider yourself to be a mountain biking nomad, or you're just up for a bit of sporadic bike traveling here and there, you're going to want a secure place to store your gear between home and your destination, and Fox Racing's Transition Duffel Bag offers versatile convenience on the go. It sets you up with 45-liters of carry-on-friendly space, with room for your helmet, shoes, kits, and all the other bells and whistles you want to bring along. Organizer pockets allows you to stow away your gadgets and gear, with a fleece-lined pocket ideal for electronics, and stretch-mesh pockets for socks and liner shorts, plus it packs in a separate compartment for dirty and wet clothes after a mud-filled day on the trail. The Transition Duffel Bag is built from 450D polyester that's tough enough for being tossed in the bed of your buddy's pickup truck, and can transition from standard duffel to a backpack carry for ultimate convenience.
- A secure pack for traveling to mountain bike destinations
- 45-liters of space offers room for helmet, shoes, and kit
- Fleece lined pocket securely stores electronics
- Separate compartments keep fresh clothes safe from muddy shoes
- Interior zippered and stretch mesh pockets organize essentials
- 450D polyester is tough enough to handle angry baggage handlers
- Compact size fits in most carry-on overhead compartments
- Item #FXR034M
- 450D polyester, TPU coating
- 45L (2746cu in)
- Backpack Carry
- [external] 2 zippered, [internal] 2 zippered mesh, 2 stretch, 1 wet/dirty compartment
- Recommended Use
- casual, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
July 21, 2020
Perfect for the biker in your life!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- 5` 8"
- 185 lbs
My wife surprised me with this for father's day. I always have three or four plastic grocery bags with me when I go ride, shoes/pads/clothes/etc. This replaces all of those and provides for a dedicated compartment for the stinky stuff post-ride. The changing mat is wonderful as well, so I don't have to stand barefoot on the gravel in the parking lot. This has been great for not only after work rides, but trips to the bike park where I need to take a couple extra things.