Select a Size
Select a Color
Tecbase Pro Short
Slide the Fox Racing Men's Tecbase Pro Short under your favorite pair of baggy shorts and hit the trails with confidence, knowing you'll stay comfortable all day, and protected just in case you take a spill. Made from premium Italian 4-way stretch mesh, these liners are designed to sit stealthily under any pair of outer shorts to add moisture-wicking comfort and muscular support to your ride. Additionally, they feature impact padding on the hips to keep scrapes and bruising to a minimum if you slide out on the trail. Bonded construction with taped seams ensures long-term durability and an irritation-free fit, while the silicone thigh grippers keep the shorts from riding up when you're barreling through rugged terrain.
The Tecbase Liner Shorts include Fox's Pro chamois, which was developed in conjunction with the chamois experts at Elastic Interface. High-density foam inserts placed in key pressure points cushions your sit bones during long days in the saddle, while an airy base layer ensures breathability and dries quickly when you're working up a sweat. And unlike many liners, it does all of this without feeling bulky, ensuring you can move freely on the bike without any sacrifices to comfort.
- Mountain bike liner shorts offering comfort and protection
- 4-way stretch mesh offers muscular support and breathability
- Impact padding protects you from slide-outs and tumbles
- Pro chamois cushions your sit bones without feeling bulky
- Moisture-wicking properties keep you cool, dry, and comfortable
- Bonded construction with taped seams for durability
- Silicone grippers keep the shorts in place in rough terrain
- Made in the USA using high-end Italian fabrics
- Item #FXR032F
- 4-way stretch mesh (80% nylon, 20% elastane)
- Elastic Interface Pro
- elastic waistband
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 27, 2020
What size should I get if I wear size 31 Pants? My waist actually measured about 33, but most size 32 pants are loose on me