Pumped For Fall
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Transfer SL Performance Elite Dropper Seatpost
Steep gravel roads and big descents on the cross-country bike don't have to be so slow and scary anymore with the Transfer SL Performance Elite Dropper Seatpost. This XC and gravel-specific dropper breaks the mold by being both lightweight and light-bike-specific. Different from its non-SL cousin, the SL dropper only has two positions, up and down, in order to shed grams for our biggest races. Weight isn't sacrificed by buying the non-Kashima coat, so we can be confident it's not dragging us down on the climbs.
- Lightweight dropper for lightweight performance bikes
- Lightweight aluminum construction for fast riding
- Performance Elite series gets top-end treatment without Kashima price tag
- Variety of sizing and clamp diameter options for XC and gravel bikes
- 2-position dropper can only be used in 'up' and 'down' mode
- Does not come with lever
- Item #FRSC07P
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.