Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Transfer Performance Elite Dropper Seatpost
The Fox Transfer has proven itself over the years to be one of the best options on the market, earning a sound reputation for its consistent, reliable performance. Building upon the success of the original, the new Transfer gets lighter and more compact, and it's now easier than ever to perform a service. The insertion length is a whopping 30 - 50mm shorter than the original, allowing many riders to opt for a longer travel post, especially if their previous one was bottoming out in the frame.
- The reliable Fox Transfer sees a number of improvements
- 25g weight savings compared to the original Transfer
- Shorter insertion depth may allow you to run more drop
- Improved serviceability when it comes time for maintenance
- New clamp design makes saddle installation a breeze
- Performance Elite is the same as Factory other than Kashima coating
- Item #FRSC068
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.