Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Transfer Factory Dropper Seatpost
The Transfer Factory Dropper is Fox's top-of-the-line dropper post, providing exceptional reliability on the trail, as well as buttery-smooth operation thanks to its Kashima-coated stanchions. Building upon the success of the original, the new Transfer gets lighter and more compact, and it's now easier than ever to perform a service. The insertion length is a whopping 30 - 50mm shorter than the original, allowing many riders to opt for a longer travel post, especially if their previous one was bottoming out in the frame.
- FOX's flagship dropper post gets lighter and more compact
- 25g weight savings compared to the original Transfer
- Shorter insertion depth may allow you to run more drop
- Improved serviceability when it comes time for maintenance
- New clamp design makes saddle installation a breeze
- Kashima coating reduces friction and improves durability
- Lever sold separately
- Item #FRSC067
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.