Select Style & Size
Transfer Factory Dropper Seatpost
The Transfer Factory Dropper is Fox's top-of-the-line dropper post, providing exceptional reliability on the trail, as well as buttery-smooth operation thanks to its Kashima-coated stanchions. Building upon the success of the original, the new Transfer gets lighter and more compact, and it's now easier than ever to perform a service. The insertion length is a whopping 30 - 50mm shorter than the original, allowing many riders to opt for a longer travel post, especially if their previous one was bottoming out in the frame.
- Fox's flagship dropper post gets lighter and more compact
- 25g weight savings compared to the original Transfer
- Shorter insertion depth may allow you to run more drop
- Improved serviceability when it comes time for maintenance
- New clamp design makes saddle installation a breeze
- Kashima coating reduces friction and improves durability
- Item #FRSC067
- Kashima-coated aluminum
- 30.9, 31.6mm
- [100mm travel] 357mm, [125mm travel] 407mm, [150mm travel] 457mm, [175mm travel] 505.7mm
- 100, 125, 150, 175mm
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
August 7, 2020
Does the Fox Transfer include the bar lever?
August 12, 2020
Hey Eric, The fox transfer post does not come with a lever. The lever is sold separately, here is the item number for that FRSC066