Select style & size:Select options
The best just got better.
It's hard to believe the suspension gurus at FOX set out to improve the 36 Float 29 160 HSC/LSC FIT Boost Fork, especially considering its unbelievable success in the world of enduro racing and aggressive all-mountain riding. We'd be hard pressed to doubt their motives, stoked about the integration of EVOL technology into the newest version's Float air spring. EVOL technology is borrowed from FOX's rear shocks, thereby increasing the negative air spring volume for greater sensitivity to small bumps at the top of its stroke.
Impressively stiff 36-millimeter stanchions work to deflect torsional forces from bucking you silly when you're rallying across the roughest trails imaginable, sending A-line hits in the park, and descending steep, puckering lines. These stanchions employ FOX's Kashima coating for greater sensitivity and heightened durability levels. This Kashima coating is only available on FOX's Factory line, differentiating it from lower spec'd options, such as the 36 Performance Elite series.
This particular 36 Float gives discerning riders greater adjustability with the FIT damper providing independent control over high and low-speed compression. This option is nice for experienced rider dialing in the precise feel and tracking performance of their long-travel enduro/all-mountain fork, as opposed to the pre-configured 3-position adjust of other 36 Float Forks.
- FOX's premiere all-mountain/enduro fork for 29ers
- Reconfigured for greater sensitivity to small bumps
- Fit damper with high and low-speed compression adjust
- FLOAT air spring with EVOL for small-bump sensitivity
- 36mm stanchions provide robust stiffness, precise tracking
- Kashima-coated stanchions for durability and sensitivity
- 15x110mm BOOST thru-axle with quick-release
- Item #FRS007V