Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The 36 Float 27.5 Grip 2 Factory Boost Fork
Built as a no-compromise fork for aggressive trail and enduro riding, we utilize the Fox 36 Float 27.5 Grip 2 Factory Fork for our mid to long-travel builds. This 160mm fork features the GRIP2 damper from Fox for maximum adjustability, and it’s made with their Factory construction which entails buttery-smooth Kashima coated stanchion and lightweight materials throughout. This fork offers incredible adjustability featuring high and low-speed compression, and high and low-speed rebound. It also has 36mm stanchions that keep the fork torsionally stiff in high-speed corners and rowdy rock gardens, without feeling too burly to muscle up some high-elevation climbs.
This 36 fork features bleed ports on the lowers that allow us to release air that’s built up from changes in elevation and temperature, which we really appreciate for shuttle runs and traveling. Between the 160mm of travel, seemingly endless range of adjustment, and balanced 36mm stanchions, we don’t hesitate to spec this fork on our 27.5in-wheeled trail and enduro bikes.
- All-mountain fork well-suited to mid and long-travel bikes
- 160mm of fork travel is balanced for big hits and big days in the saddle
- GRIP2 damper provides a wide range of adjustments
- Kashima coating provides long-lasting performance
- 2.6in tire clearance allows for modern high-volume tires
- Floating axle tech helps the fork track smoothly
- EVOL air spring produces excellent small bump sensitivity
- Item #FRSC08H
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov