Why We Like The 36 Float 27.5 FIT4 Factory Boost Fork
We're riding through chunky, technical, and outright dangerous terrain on our new Fox 36 Float 27.5 FIT4 Factory Boost Fork. This strong and supportive fork comes with an impressive amount of technology designed to keep us on the trail and upright all day. No stone was left unturned on the Fox 36, with lower leg bleeders and a floating axle doing a bulk of the heavy lifting. FIT4 technology provides an impressive amount of ride tuning in a professionally developed package.
New to the 36 line is the addition of fork bleeders and the technology-driven floating axle. With small and minute differences existing in front axle width, Fox has been able to eliminate any excess friction caused by those differences. A floating axle allows the suspension to work seamlessly without unequally wearing down seals or fork stanchions while riding. Bleeders installed on the lower legs allow for the release of negative air pressure while on the trail, giving the fork a consistent feel all ride long.
- Burly trail fork for aggressive riding
- Floating axle eliminates out-of-line stanchions
- Bleeder valves allow for the release of negative air pressure buildup
- FIT4 damper offers impressive professionally tuned preset options
- EVOL tech increases air spring volume for better small bump sensitivity
- Kashima coating lasts longer for smoother riding
- Item #FRSC073
- Stanchion Material
- Lower Material
- Crown Material
- Wheel Size
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1.5in taper
- Stanchion Diameter
- Spring Type
- FLOAT EVOL
- 3-pos lever
- 15mm x 110mm
- Brake Compatibility
- Rotor Compatibility
- 180mm - 230mm
- 3 volume spacers, 1 star nut, 1 cable clip
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- mountain biking, trail, enduro
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help