New Styles, More Savings:
Select Style & Size:
34 Float SC 29 FIT4 Factory Boost Fork
Built specifically for modern aggressive racecourses seen today the Fox 34 Float SC FIT4 Factory Boost Fork makes its way onto our cross-country machines. The new design brings in the 100mm option, making it so we don't have to sacrifice our race bikes geometry for a bit more fork stiffness. Fox takes notes from the enduro world and the hardcore cross-country scene to design the new SC 34. With all-new tech and a Fit4 damper with 3-position settings, we'll be riding up and down to a podium with this 34.
Among the enduro-inspired upgrades are the new bleed channels located on the rear of the fork. These bleed channels help control the excess air pressure buildup that happens during long events and offers us a fork that performs better for longer. The redesigned crown eliminates grams all while providing additional stiffness where needed. A FLOAT EVOL chamber allows more air inside the fork, so atmospheric differences don't hamper the forks ability to perform.
- Beefed up fork for modern cross-country courses
- Lightweight aluminum chassis offers no excuses on race day
- Shorter rake will help the fork stabilize at high speed
- Longer rake means better cornering and quicker steering input
- Fit4 offers 3 dialed riding options
- FLOAT EVOL air spring allows more air in for better riding
- Stiffer lower leg arch cuts grams while increasing strength
- Lower leg bypass channels handle increased air pressure
- 100mm option provides a big upgrade to our lightweight XC bikes
- Item #FRSC070