Select style & size:Select options
Slimmed down on an XC diet.
Outfit your XC whip with the feathery support of the FOX 32 Float SC 29 100 3Pos-Adj FIT4 Boost Fork (51mm Rake) when saving every gram is absolutely crucial to ripping up grueling climbs and sprinting towards the race finish. Engineered with Fox's Step-Cast chassis with stepped lower legs, this version offers a weight savings of approximately 15 percent from a regular 32 Float Fork. Its smooth, sensitive characteristics remain unchanged from the previous version, courtesy of its 32-millimeter stanchions and FIT 4 damper giving riders 3-position adjust (Open, Medium, Firm) and 22 clicks of low-speed compression damping in Open mode.
Although it's 10 millimeters narrower than a standard 32 Float, the fork's stepped lower legs provide ample clearance for wheel and brake hardware. The Step Cast chassis significantly reduces weight via hollow lowers, resultant of shortening the upper tube length and raising the magnesium lower assembly. And even though it's narrower, this particular fork clears 2.3-inch tires for plentiful traction and bump compliance across technical courses where wider rubber is warranted.
As with all of FOX's newest forks, this particular version gets an EVOL upgrade to its already smooth Float air spring. This technology is borrowed from FOX's rear shocks, integrating an extra volume negative air spring for increased sensitivity to small bumps, which is a nice feature when you're pummeling over trail sections with ruts, roots, and rocks. The Fit4 damper retains the 3-position adjustments of the previous version, giving you the ability to switch between Open, Medium, and Firm settings.
- Featherweight fork for high-level XC and endurance racers
- Step Cast chassis shaves grams without sacrificing support
- 32mm stanchions for reliable tracking and stiffness
- Float air spring with EVOL for greater bump sensitivity
- Fit4 damper with 3-position adjust: Open, Medium, Firm
- 22 clicks of low-speed compression damping in Open mode
- Stepped lowers clear 2.3in tires and disc brake hardware
- 51mm rake brings nimbler handling to your 29er
- Item #FRS006O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a dandy fork