Select style & size:Select options
A huge step up.
Revered as one of the lightest XC forks on the market, the 2017 FOX Racing Shox 32 Float SC 27.5 100 3Pos-Adj FIT4 Fork features a new redesigned chassis to bring you a sturdy and svelte upgrade. The all-new Step Cast design features a narrower stance and hollowed out stepped lowers, allowing FOX to use less material without compromising strength and giving you a fork that’s both powerful and lightweight. The wide, stiff Boost axle provides added strength and responsive, precise handling. With the FIT4 system’s three on-the-fly damper positions, you’re able to quickly adapt to all types of terrain. The Float Air features a self-equalizing assembly for a smoother, plusher ride. FOX includes air spring volume spaces, which allows you to dial-in the feel.
- FOX's cross-country fork slims down with an all-new chassis
- Step-Cast lower leg design narrows stance and opens rotor clearance
- Deftly navigate lumpy trails with 100mm of XC travel
- Adapt to the terrain with the FIT 4 damper's three positions
- Float Air spring allows mid-stroke customization with spacers
- Stiff Boost axle width resists torsional flex
- Item #FRS003R
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Narrower; significantly lighter, and stiffer? Yup.
I was rather concerned about how this fork would ride after seeing it on the bike I was demoing, but it turned out to not only shatter expectations, it put all concerns of flex to rest rather quickly.
Even after dropper 3/4 pound compared to the standard Float 29, there was zero noticeable sacrifice in performance. Fox claims that the Step Cast forks are stiffer than the standard float, and I would be inclined to believe them.
If you are looking for the ultimate XC race fork, look no further!
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with me directly.
Customer Account Manager