Select style & size:Select options
The new age.
Continue to ride at the forefront of advancements with the 2017 FOX Racing Shox 32 Float SC 27.5 100 3Pos-Adj FIT4 Boost Fork, which get a new Step-Cast lower leg design and a narrowed crown. You’ll feel the changes in a lower weight and more playful front-end that FOX credits as one of the lightest on the market. The newly reclassified FIT4 system settings let you access the best of what the fork offers in the Open setting, as you feel better small bump compliance and tracking over complicated terrain. Adventures requiring less vertical movement are handled by the Medium and Firm settings—think lighting the afterburners on XC trails and fire roads. Additionally, a lower trim design opens up rotor clearance and the air spring is now self-equalizing and with volume spacers so you can set the mid stroke to suit your needs.
- FOX's cross-country fork drops some grams with an all-new chassis
- Trim lower design opens up rotor clearance and narrows stance
- Deftly navigate the XC bumps with 100mm of travel
- Adapt to the trail with the FIT4 damper's three position options
- Air spring volume spacers allow stroke customization
- Boost axle width resists torsional flex for confident cornering
- Item #FRS003Q
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Narrower; significantly lighter, and stiffer? Yup.
I was rather concerned about how this fork would ride after seeing it on the bike I was demoing, but it turned out to not only shatter expectations, it put all concerns of flex to rest rather quickly.
Even after dropper 3/4 pound compared to the standard Float 29, there was zero noticeable sacrifice in performance. Fox claims that the Step Cast forks are stiffer than the standard float, and I would be inclined to believe them.
If you are looking for the ultimate XC race fork, look no further!
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with me directly.
Customer Account Manager