One week you're shuttling laps on the Wasatch Crest Trail, the next you're flying down the loamy singletrack and elevated wood trails of Squamish, BC. Satisfying your thirst for riding adventure, the Fox Racing Men's Sergeant Short is an all-mountain accomplice with its lightweight, stretchy fabric and longer drape that easily slides over knee pads.
The short's detachable liner short features an integrated EVO chamois. This chamois absorbs jarring vibration and trail imperfections when you're pedaling in the saddle. Roomy cargo pockets provide ample storage for all your riding accessories, as well as carrying your cash and keys when you hit the local pub afterwards.
- Midweight trail short for all-mountain adventures
- Longer cut fits over knee pads on downhill runs
- Cotton-stretch fabric is breathable and flexible
- Detachable liner short with plush EVO chamois
- Roomy cargo pockets for plentiful storage
- Item #FXR01WH
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 110lbs
Bought for my boyfriend and he says they are his favorite bike shorts ever! [out of many pair]
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 32
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 195lbs
Great shorts with liner. Love the blue camo pattern. These shorts are a thicker material, so better for cooler weather.