Though we'd like to link the Fox Racing Women's Ripley Short-Sleeve Jersey to our appreciation for the themes of gender equality in Ridley Scott's revolutionary 1979 sci-fi monster flick, copyright considerations stay our hand. So instead we'll write about a slant-rhyme to that film's title: going (ahem) all-in. As in, the Ripley is built for the lady who outrides the gentlemen, going all-in on all the ups and downs of off-road cycling.
Compared to more expensive jerseys (Flexair, we're looking at you), the Ripley sheds a few finishing details like a Giger-inspired xenomorph sloughs off its skin before eating the ship's captain. In the jersey's case, these details include ditching the lie-flat cuffs, mesh underarms, and laser perforated vents. Instead of these luxe details, the Ripley sticks to the basics by using the Flexair's TruDri fabric throughout. It also includes a stash pocket for lift or shuttle passes.
- A jersey for ladies who outclass the gentlemen
- TruDri material manages moisture and ventilates
- Trail fit is athletic but not road-race tight
- Stash pocket keeps lift passes secure and handy
- Reflective details help keep you visible while commuting to the trail
- Item #FXR01WR