Half the coverage, double the comfort.
When summer temperatures start to soar, the idea of sliding on a full-finger glove might make you shudder, that's why Fox Racing crafts its most popular glove in a short-finger model with the Ripley Gel Short Glove for Women. Striking a balance between comfort and bar feel, you'll find a soft cushion from gel at the heel of your palm, and base of your fingers, doing just enough to take away the sting from rough and rowdy trails, while still keeping you connected to the bike. The short-fingers keep the comfort rolling well into stifling temperatures, when every inch of bare skin is coveted. When sweating is inevitable, the grippy synthetic palms keep your hands secured to the bar, and a soft microfiber patch on the thumb wipes the sweat from your brow.
- Gloves that offer comfort with reduced coverage
- TruGel inserts and short fingers reduce the abuse of hot trails
- Four-way stretch construction rides slim and banishes moisture
- Molded cuff secures with a hook-and-loop strap
- Absorbent wiping patch on thumb tidies up any unruly sweat or boogers
- Item #FXR02HQ