Versatility reigns supreme.
Easily transition from undulating flow trails to lift-accessed downhill plunges with the Fox Racing Men's Ranger Cargo Short. One of the most versatile shorts in Fox Racing's line, the Ranger Cargo Short excels everywhere from the forests of Canada to the deserts of the American Southwest with its knee-length cut and functional design.
Midweight stretch fabric breathes well and fluidly flexes while pedaling quickly on climbs and throwing whips over hits in the bike park. The detachable liner short offers a bit more support on longer rides with its EVO chamois absorbing jarring vibrations and trail imperfections. Roomy cargo pockets secure your smartphone and energy bars within close reach, allowing you to quickly switch tracks and fuel up after a leg-burning climb.
- Utilitarian short for flow trails and downhills
- Midweight stretch fabric breathes well and flexes
- Detachable liner with EVO chamois for plush padding
- Roomy cargo pockets hold your smartphone and snacks
- Adjustable waist tabs for a fine-tuned fit
- Sits at knee for trail riding versatility
- Item #FXR01WK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 34
Constructed of thick woven stretch material. I really like that they came with a removable chamois. Downside, like most Fox apparel they run about an inch small in the waist. Size Up!
Great so far
So far based on basic riding these have been great! The true test will be how they are during my first fall (knock on wood that wont happen). Size is perfect.
Hard to beat
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 34
These Fox shorts are light and breathable. The chamois does require a few rides to break in...very stiff at first. The liner makes for a more comfortable ride imo. Overall can't go wrong with these.