Given the fact that we fully expect to destroy our mountain gear, it makes sense to not spring for the top-end, gee-golly tech stuff that's just going to disappear in puff of dust and regret after one over-cooked corner. That's why Fox Racing's Ranger Jersey has such appeal: It's every bit as breathable, wicking, and lightweight as jerseys like the Flexair and Indicator, but—when it inevitably meets the trail—you'll be shedding tears over your broken derailleur instead of your shredded, triple-figure jersey.
Despite the accommodating price, the Ranger isn't a discount bin item. It's made with the same TruDri material as the more expensive jerseys mentioned above, it just lacks finishing details like lie-flat cuffs and laser-perforated speed holes. TruDri wicks, ventilates, and fights to keep you cool and dry on days when questionable decisions the night before lead to a late start on the trail.
- An economical mountain bike jersey for the young at heart
- Features the same TruDri material as Fox's top gear
- Reflective details catch light on early morning departures
- Stash pocket provides cargo space for jerky, lift passes, or really shiny rocks you find on the trail
- Item #FXR01WI
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
My jersey has the quarter zip. Stay nice and cool dries fast. Only complaint is the fox logo started coming off after two washes. Still good jeresey