Keep on climbing.
It may seem that most XC race jerseys come from manufacturers that know road by heart, but just make XC jerseys for a little extra fun. That's not the case for Fox Racing, and while the Fox logo may inspire thoughts of freeride and DH, the Livewire Jersey is an XC race top through and through. Constructed from a moisture-wicking polyester fabric with strategic mesh venting, the Livewire will keep your core dry and cool during hard summer rides. Flatlock seams add comfort on the hottest summer days, and Fox added an optics wipe at the hem to keep your goggles and glasses clean. When it's time to dump heat on the climb, you can pop the full-length front zipper and feel the heat escape, so you're comfortable and ready to rip when you hit the downhill.
- True blue XC racing jersey for rides in demanding conditions
- Polyester main body fabric promotes wicking and breathability
- Slim fit keeps the smooth, wicking fabric close to your skin
- Rear pockets keep energy snacks close at hand
- Reflective details improve visibility on darker rides
- Item #FXR01XF
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: xl
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 170lbs
3 big pockets and a zipper pocket on a mtb shirt?! The material is great, breathable, light. full zip, etc. it's great.