Don't hold back.
Lift-laps and shuttles make up some of your your favorite summer days, but sometimes a good ride is earned by a long climb, too, that's why Fox Racing makes the Women's Profame Helmet so versatile. This lightweight and breathable full-face gives you the coverage you want when you're blasting berms and cooking it into chunky rock gardens, while massive vents keep you feeling light and cool when you've got to point it back uphill and weave your way through root-latticed switcbacks.
The Women's Profame packs in improved protection, thanks to a combination of Varizorb EPS foam that absorbs harsh impacts, and MIPS technology. While the EPS takes the brunt of hits and soaks up energy, MIPS works by rotating independently from the helmet, helping disspiate rotational forces in oblique hits. The chin bar features ASTM F1952 certifications for rigidity, helping protect your money maker in the event of impact. Keeping your scalp feeling fresh are 24 large Big Bore vents that create airflow throughout the helmet and chin bar, so you can keep as cool as possible, even when the mercury rises near triple-digits. The liner is highly breathable, pulling away sweat as soon as it starts to bead, and fighting odors while it works, so your scalp stays as fresh as possible.
- Lightweight full face for all your trail needs
- Burly Varizorb EPS liner absorbs impacts
- Disperse energy from oblique hits with MIPS technology
- 24 large vents help keep you cool on big climbs
- Integrated chin bar helps protect your money maker
- Maximize airflow and shade the sun with fixed visor
- Odor fighting and breathable liner pulls away perspiration
- Item #FXR02HF