Streamlined protection and comfort.
Engineered for all-mountain and trail performance, the Fox Racing Men's Indicator Pant protects you all the way down to the ankles without causing you to overheat in warmer weather. Lightweight, breathable 4-way stretch fabric delivers abrasion-resistance and protection from poison oak, scrapes, and cuts, while the laser-perforated vents throughout ensure a generous amount of cooling air flow. The slim, tapered fit cuts down on wind flap and the chance for chain snags when you're cranking up an intense hill, and an elastic, adjustable waistband secures snug comfort every time you put this pant on.
- Slim, tapered biking pant for comfort on the trail
- TruMotion fabric delivers unrestricted movement
- Elastic waistband has adjustable design to customize your fit
- Perforated vents throughout keep cool air circulating
- Low-profile zippered pockets safely carry your snacks and phone
- Item #FXR02GJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 32
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 155lbs
Love these - I like riding in pants when I'm getting rowdy. I have DH pants for lift days, but I wanted something that would be more comfortable for pedaling. Fox nailed it. Lightweight, stretchy, but totally durable fabric will probably take more abuse than I can. The main closure with the moto-style buckle is super cool and simple, while being very easy to dial in a comfortable fit. The two zippered pockets are great for any essentials. The ankle cuff is tight, but not at all restrictive. Waist 31", inseam 34" - 32 fits great