Find your flow in safety and style.
Slip on the lightweight, well-ventilated Women's Flux Helmet by Fox Racing before pedaling up a long, drawn-out climb, then descending at high rates of speed with precipitous drop-offs and tight corners on the way back down. This newest version is redesigned with a lower profile fit and Fox's Varizorb multi-density EPS foam, which provides targeted impact dispersion where you need it most. Another upgrade, the backside of the helmet features an internal cage, which reinforces the helmet along some of the most sensitive areas of your noggin, should you suffer a nasty crash on the trail.
Besides the upgrades in functional protection, 14 Big Bore intake and exhaust vents ensure you remain utterly cool and comfortable, even during long climbs and rides in sweltering conditions. The Flux Helmet dials in a secure, head-wrapping fit with its 300-degree retention system, which dials in a micro-adjustable fit with its rear dial. Additionally, you'll find an adjustable visor that keeps the sun off your face and keeps vegetation from poking your face on thick, brush-lined trails.
- Fox's best-selling trail lid updated with a low-profile fit
- Varizorb multi-density foam for targeted impact protection
- Internal cage at backside for added crash reinforcement
- 14 Big Bore vents keep your head utterly cool and dry
- 300° retention system provides micro-adjustable fit
- Adjustable visor blocks vegetation and sunshine
- Item #FXR02IT